# Working on Tone and Vibrato in Paganini
There is not a lot to say about this. Some of my thoughts:
- I really liked my F# on G string
- unsatisfied with the G 3rd finger --- it sounds better in the video than I thought it would but still needs work
- need to work on the angle of my vibrato with 3rd finger for joint flexibility
- don't go for aggressive sound…should be heartbreaking
- light pressure with vibrato really helps with expression -- bow pressure is obvious to think about but the pressure from vibrato is **super important**.